전체검색

사이트 내 전체검색

online inquiry

online inquiry

제품관련 Need some extra side income $?

페이지 정보

작성자 작성일 2023-05-18 19:41:48 이메일 [email protected]

본문

Hey there, my name is Steve, and I am a remote recruitment agent for AISocial. I checked out your website and I must say, I am truly impressed. I am currently seeking a few more individuals to join our team as app reviewers. Allow me to provide you with more information about this exciting opportunity. The position offers great flexibility, allowing you to work a few hours a day alongside your main business. By dedicating just a small portion of your time, you can earn a minimum of $200 per day. Your primary responsibility would involve writing a couple of app reviews daily. To fill our team, we are currently looking to hire three individuals from your location. If you are interested in this position, you can find detailed job information by clicking on my hiring link below. We value qualifications, so we're searching for the most qualified candidates to proceed. Click below to access the job details and apply through our website. https://www.theaisocial.com/writeappreviews We appreciate your time and eagerly look forward to welcoming you to our team! Talk soon, Steve from AISocial Note: Please be aware that there is a $30 cost associated with the basic training required to begin earning $200 per day. This fee covers the essential resources and guidance provided to ensure your success in this role.

고객님의 문의에 대한 답변을 준비 중입니다.